오뚜기 옛날 납작 당면 14.11oz (400g)
OTTOGI Korean Vermicelli (so-called Glass Noodle) is made from 100% sweet potato starch. It provides the chewy and soft texture of noodles. OTTOGI vermicelli very chewy and does not get soggy easily. No alum!
-Made with 100% sweet potato starch
-No additives like alum powder added
-Translucent when cooked, light and springy (Light& Chewy)
-Great for japchae, dumplings and soups
How to cook
1. When the water boils, add the noodles and boil for 6 ~ 7 minutes. After then rinse them 2 ~ 3 times in cold water and raise the noodles. (After rinsing in cold water, put cooking oil on to not be swelled.)
2. If you want to make Korean style stir-fried noodles, put the seasoned soy sauce on prepared noodles and ingredients(vegetables, mushrooms, meat) and stir it then fry it.
* When rinsing it with cold water, please pay special attention to the risk of burns.
* It would be better to eat directly after boiling otherwise it can deteriorate.
* After opening, please eat at one time. If you store it for a long time, it may attract insects so please keep it sealed.
If you have a food allergy or a special dietary requirement. Please check the product's ingredients on the packaging carefully before consuming. If you have any questions, please contact customer service before you place your order.
Sweet Potato starch 99.9%, Refined salt
Net Weight: 400g
Product of Korea
Please store in a dry place.
|Nutrition Facts||Calorie||Salt||Carbohydrate||Sugars||Fat||Trans fat||Saturated fat||Cholesterol||Protein|
|% Daily Value||2%||6%||0%||%||0%||0%||0%|
% Daily Value : Perent Daily Values are based on the recommended daily diet.
Using Product Information
At The Secret, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice may occasionally change.
As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website Because of this, The Secret is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site.
For up to date information on other products, please speak to the manufacturer.
This does not affect your statutory rights. This information is supplied for personal use only. It must not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of The Secret, nor without due acknowledgement.