1. Boil the chicken for ten minutes and rinse with cold water.
2. Cook rice noodles according to the instructions on the packaging, then drain well.
3. Split the cucumber lengthwise and remove the seeds with the back of a spoon. Slice the cucumber into long, thin strips. Peel the mango and also cut this into thin strips. Put all the ingredients into separate bowls. Remove the mint leaves from their stalks.
4. Slice the chicken into thin strips and heat them in Sesame Oil, in a frying pan. Cut the red pepper in two, remove the seeds and their membranes and slice the pepper finely. Add to the chicken, together with the honey and Dark Soy Sauce. Heat for 5 minutes and then place the chicken in a dish.
5. Pour some warm water into a deep plate. Soak the rice paper and place it on a dampened clean tea towel. Layer the rice paper with mint, cucumber, rice noodles, mango, carrot and chicken. Roll everything up tightly. Repeat until all the papers/ingredients are used.